Gardeg

< Places < Letora

A dwarven city located along the southern side of the Kersley Mountains, close to the Giant’s Pass and north of Lake Drannor. Population is about 5,000 underground, and an additional 3,000 above ground. Underground, the demographics are 95% dwarf, with the other 5% being any of the other races. Above ground, the makeup is more like 65% dwarf, 25% human, 7% gnome, and 3% everything else.

Gardeg

Valwyr zornog